Hosting the Leading Websites:
Hosts of High-Tech Customers:
A Host of Hi-Tech Customers
Customers with high-tech expertise in computers and websites of their own were researched for their hosting. Hosts with two or more of these knowledgeable customers were then listed in my main list, and here is one of these hosts.
Two of these high-tech customers use this host, No-IP, not counting the host possibly hosting itself.
- Ars Technica, Millions of Dynamic DNS Users Suffer After Microsoft Seizes No-IP Domains: Legitimate Users Caught in Legal Fire Designed to Take Down Botnets. (), as accessed
- Spiceworks, No-IP: Reviews, Mentions, & Projects (to ) (click on “32 Reviews”), as accessed
- DNS Reviews, No-IP (15 reviews to ), as accessed
- Hostjury, no-ip.org, as accessed
- SiteJabber, No-IP Reviews (), as accessed
You might not care in which nations your hosting provider has its servers. But if you do, No-IP said it has its Internet connections in the United States. That’s according to its website, as accessed . More locations are possible; if you’re concerned, ask No-IP.
The No-IP link URL was as accessed .