Hosting the Leading Websites:
Hosts of High-Tech Customers:
A Host of Hi-Tech Customers
Customers with high-tech expertise in computers and websites of their own were researched for their hosting. Hosts with two or more of these knowledgeable customers were then listed in my main list, and here is one of these hosts.
This includes ultradns.com.
Neustar announced its acquisition by a group including Golden Gate Capital, an investment firm for which its six major areas of investment include IT and business services and thus is not itself primarily an IT firm. Neustar is considered here as a separate entity.
- DNS Comparison, Anycast Review, as accessed
- Top Ten Reviews, Neustar SiteProtect Review (), as accessed
- The New York Times, UltraDNS Server Problem Pulls Down Websites, Including Netflix, for 90 Minutes (), as accessed
- Network World, Amazon Doesn’t Eat Its Own DNS Dogfood: User Questions If Route 53 Is Good Enough For Amazon (), as accessed
- The WHIR (Web Host Industry Review), UltraDNS Mitigates Massive DDoS Attack (), as accessed
- SolveDNS, UltraDNS (), as accessed
- Quora, What is Your Review of Neustar? (1 review) (), as accessed
- CloudHarmony, Comparison and Analysis of Managed DNS Providers (), as accessed
- CircleID, Top Public DNS Resolvers Compared (), as accessed
- bitplumber.net, Review of Moving From NeuStar UltraDNS to Dynect Managed DNS Service (), as accessed
- ZDNet, DDoS attack on UltraDNS Affects Amazon.com, SalesForce.com, Petco.com (), as accessed
You might not care in which nations your hosting provider has its servers. But if you do, Neustar said it has its Internet connections in the United States. That’s according to its website, as accessed . More locations are possible; if you’re concerned, ask Neustar.
The Neustar link URL and those on Neustar’s being acquired and regarding Golden Gate Capital were as accessed .